Coconut Grated -1 cup
Cardomon, Cinnamon, Krambu-Few
Jeera, Cumin-1/2 tsp each
Green chilly -1
Red Chilli powder
Ginger garlic paste-2 tsp
Coriander, mint leaves for garnishing
1. Chop onion and tomato
2. Grain coconut, kuskus and Jeera to fine paste
3. Fry dry spices, cumin, green chilly, onion, tomato, ginger garlic paste for 10 mins
4. Add 1 tsp of chilly powder, 2 tsp of coriander powder and half tsp of turmeric powder to coconut paste
5. Add paste, 3 cups of water to frying pan
6. The kurma must be dilute more than usual one.
7. Now make omelets in another pan. Cut them into diagonals and add it to Kurma
8. Or u can directly add egg to Kurma on top and close lid wait it cooks both sides.
9. If u are adding as omelets, beat the egg (with tur, salt) to maximum fluffy, so that it can observe the Kurma.